CLASS ATTIRE REQUIREMENTS – PLEASE VISIT DANCY PANTZ BOUTIQUE FOR DANCE CLASS ATTIRE.
Please have dancers hair away from their face; ponytail, braid, bun, if hair is short pinned back.
Please be sure dancer has proper shoes & attire for class * Please no jeans, jeggings or everyday clothing.
NO oversized T- Shirts, hoodies, sweatshirts, baggy tops or pants during class; they are acceptable for warm up only.
Sports bras are acceptable in classes with all dancer’s ages 13+ and must be Director approved.
Class attire is subject to change at any time. Please e-mail with questions: firstname.lastname@example.org.
RECREATIONAL DANCE ATTIRE
ITTY BITTY, TINY & MINI
Leotard & tights any color for ballet & tap.
Leotard & tights, shorts, pants & or fitted shirt/tank top for hip hop & jazz.
JUNIOR / PRE-TEEN / TEEN
Leotard & tights any color for ballet, lyrical & contemporary.
Dancers may also wear a tank with leggings or dance shorts for lyrical & contemporary.
Dancers may wear leggings or dance shorts over leotard in ballet for warm up.
Leotard & tights, dance shorts, dance pants & or shirt/tank top for tap, hip hop & jazz acro. Please NO oversized shirts/shorts or baggy clothing!
Comfortable clothing, shorts or dance pants, t-shirt or tank tops acceptable.
BOYS RECREATIONAL & COMPETITIVE
Dance shorts or pants with fitted shirt or tank/sleeveless top. Please no jeans, sweaters or overly baggy/loose fitting clothing.
COMPETITIVE DANCE ATTIRE
Any loose fitting clothing must be removed after warm up.
Competitive Team dancers MUST be in proper attire or they will sit out of class!
TLF: BALLET OR JAZZ SHOE. Leotard any color & tights optional. Dancers may also wear leggings or dance shorts/capris over leotard.
STRENGTH & CONDITIONING: Sneaker or athletic shoe must be an indoor ONLY shoe.
Pants, shorts, shirt or tank top. Comfortable workout/athletic wear attire is also acceptable.
BALLET: Hair must be in a bun. Capezio TB1420 or MC110 in Black – black leotard of any type is also acceptable. Tights in light pink tights or skin tone tights. If leggings are desired, they must be dance leggings and fit to the body.
JAZZ, LYRICAL & CONTEMPORARY: Leotard & tights; dance shorts, dance legging pants/capris acceptable over leotard.
MUSICAL THEATER, JAZZ ACRO, HIP HOP & POM POM: Leotard & tights. T-shirt or tank top with dance shorts, legging pants/capris. Please NO oversized shirts/shorts or baggy clothing!
SOLOS, DUOS & TRIOS: AS REQUIRED BY DIRECTOR OR INSTRUCTOR.
DANCE SHOE REQUIREMENTS
All requirements can be purchased or ordered through Dancy Pantz Boutique.
- Tap Shoe Requirements:
- Itty Bitty, Tiny & Mini: Capezio Tyette 625 in Black PAT
- Jr, Pre-teen,Teen, Adult: Bloch Tap Flex S0388 in Black.
- Bloch Tap Flex- black or tan (Based on costume choice)
- Jazz, Jazz Acro & Musical Theater Shoe Requirements:
- Recreational: All Classes Capezio EJ2 in Tan
- Competitive: Capezio Pure Knit in NAT
- Ballet Shoe Requirements:
- Recreational Tiny & Mini: Capezio Love Ballet 2035 in Pink
- All other Recreational Ballet Classes: Capezio Hanami 2037 in Pink
- Competitive: Capezio Hanami 2037 in Pink
- Hip-hop Shoe Requirements Recreational & Competitive:
- Indoor sneakers – Will determine performance shoe once recital costume is chosen.
- Modern/Lyrical/Contemporary Shoe Requirements:
- Recreational: Bloch Eclipse Nude Canvas pirouettes
- Competitive: Bloch Eclipse Nude Canvas pirouettes
- Boys Shoe Requirements – Recreational or Competitive:
- Jazz: Capezio EJ2 in Black
- Tap: Black lace up tap
- Ballet: Black split sole