Kick It Out! has taken steps to ensure a safe and clean facility, allowing your child to get back to doing what they love while still ensuring the safety of your family.
- Both entrances will be open this year (north and south sides of the building), so you can park on either side of the building.
- From a Covid-19 protocol standpoint we will be encouraging but not requiring everyone to wear a mask in “common” areas such as lobbies, kitchen, and bathroom areas.
- Students may remove masks during class.
- Please monitor your family’s health at home each day, and stay home if there are any symptoms of illness present. If you have knowingly been exposed to COVID-19 or other illness, whether showing symptoms or not, please stay home and keep our studio family healthy.
- As circumstances change please watch your email.
We have been able to adopt a lot of cleaning practices that we started during the epidemic outbreak and we have decided to continue as it’s just good practice to keep our studio clean and safe for our students!!
- Cleaning solution for high touch surfaces is available in each lobby as well as each studio room.
- Steam mops are used to clean dance flooring and hard floor surfaces. Bissell Power fresh steam mop; Sanitizes with steam, killing 99% of germs and bacteria when used as directed
- The facility uses an Industrial Sanitizing Fog machine every night at closing. It has a 99.95% success rate in killing germs.
Thank You for Your Continued Support
Our thanks to our Kick It Out! Family for working together to minimize risk, keep our staff and students safe, and keep our studio operational. We continue to follow the highest standards of care and ask you to do the same. Thank you again for your support!